By: Tayler Eide & Deirdre Coit
Year after year the Coachella Valley offers more than 250 acres of lush gardens and pristine polo fields. Empire Polo Club is one of the finest facilities for outdoor sporting events.
- General admission and tailgating is free! Hard to believe since nothing is free anymore. But you've got it! Spend an afternoon under the sun with your kiddos or with your girlfriends sipping a refreshing sangria! No matter who you spend your day with, this is truly an event for all ages.
- Are you a dog lover? Bring your dogs (on a leash of course) but pups are welcome as well!
- Occasionally there is even a pet adoption on the fields!
- Dont forget blankets,chairs & umbrellas. Limited seating, but get there early and you'll land a spot on the bleachers!
- Food and drinks? Empire Polo has you covered. Refreshments and food are available for purchase or... drum roll...bring your own! Fill up an ice chest with cold beer and sandwiches.
- $20 parking is required
Don't miss this event!
DEIRDRE COIT AND ASSOCIATES